The selection process for admission to the Graduate Program in Physical Geography (PPGF) occurs once a year (first semester).
The Selection Notice specifies the characteristics of the process and is usually published between February and March, and the exams take place in April.
In the previous processes, the candidate was required to
1. 1. Fill out the application via Internet;
2. 2. Attach the requested documents scanned in PDF format;
3. Pay the registration fee, using a bank payment ticket.
The documents required in the last announcement were
1. Duly filled out form;
2. Graduation diploma (front and back in the same file);
3. Undergraduate transcript of records;
4. Curricula Lattes from CNPq;
5. Identity card for Brazilian candidates;
6. CPF for Brazilian candidates;
7. National Registry of Foreigners (RNE) or Passport (for foreign candidates);
8. Proof of payment of the registration fee;
9. Master's degree diploma (for PhD candidates);
10. 10. Original research pre-project (in Portuguese or English), without identification of authorship;
11. Indication of the probable advisor among accredited professors in the research line of interest.